Gusoma inyandiko nyilizina ni ugukânda ku mbîkîsho ikulikira :
UPDATE FROM MAJOR SANKARA CALLIXTE CASE: THE MAJOR IS STILL SAFE AND IN MORONI, COMORO. AS GEN PATRICK NYAMVUMBA RETURNS EMPTY HANDED.
On 12 April 19, Comoro security agency operatives moved in to arrest Major Sankara Callixte after Rwanda had tipped the authority in Comoro that one of 1994 genocide suspect was in the country.
As Comoro’s intelligence agency moved in to arrest Major Sankara Callixte, 6 DMI operatives were already in Comoro Capital Moroni supervising the arrest from the sideline.
Once at the central intelligence headquarter – National Central Bureau in the capital Moroni. Major Sankara Callixte was told the reasons of arrest, a shocked Major Sankara Callixte told those who had arrested him that he is a genocide survivor who lost his entire family during the 1994 Tutsi genocide. When the arresting intelligence officers referred these claims to DMI operatives on the ground, these DMI operatives automatically changed the extradition request reasons stating terrorism and being part of an armed group.
By Saturday morning, 13 April 19, Major Sankara Callixte’s University friend from University of Antananarivo were he had studied his master degree has already been informed by people who were present when Major Sankara Callixte was arrested. Luckily, his former University friends are top lawyers and others work in the country’s prosecution services.
By midday Saturday, 13 April 19, the 6 DMI operatives with a prosecutor from Kigali started realising that their plan isn’t working as they had hope. What they thought would have been a quick kidnap was turning into a protracted boardroom battle of legal mind. They then briefed Gen Dan Munyuza who in turned briefed Criminal Paul Kagame who was enjoying in USA with his children.
Criminal Paul Kagame instructed Rwanda’s chief prosecutor and CDF/CDS Gen Patrick Nyamvumba to head the negotiations, with instructions to corrupt officials in Comoro at any price.
On Sunday, 14 April 19, by the time Gen Patrick Nyamvumba and his delegation of assassins consisting of other 7 DMI operatives arrived in Moroni, Comoro. All human rights bodies in the country had been told about unlawful plan to extradite Major Sankara Callixte to criminal Paul Kagame’s abattoir. By Sunday evening, a case that DMI assassins hoped to be a simple Kidnaping with a chartered plane read to transport Maj Sankara Callixte to Rwanda, had turned into a national issue right to office of the Country’s president.
Yesterday, 15 April 19, all major embassies in Moroni, Comoro had been informed about this pending extradition. And western embassies started inquiring with the president’s office on a reason someone is going to be extradited without due process of law. By evening, with major human rights bodies, western embassies, local human rights activists…etc intervening, the threat of Major Sankara Callixte being extradited to criminal Paul Kagame’s enclave receded.
Today, 16 April 19, there were high level negotiations to release Major Sankara Callixte and relocate him to a safer place. The negotiations are still underway for his relocation to a safer Country.
As I post this, Kigali assassin thugs with a briefcase full of dollars have failed completely though still trying. Today evinning, Gen Patrick Nyamvumba and his delegation have returned to Rwanda empty handed, leaving behind the 6 DMI operatives for continue following the case, these were the 6 individuals who were initially in Moroni Comoro when Major Sankara Callixte was arrested.
We all know the SATANIC SYSTEM will continue trying until Major Sankara Callixte is relocated or being handed to them. Even though his relocated, the blood thirst regime will never give up to hunt for his life.
Dear oppressed and enslaved Rwandans, as of to night, Major Sankara Callixte is still safe in Moroni, Comoro. However, the prayers for him, have to continue until is 100% safe from the jaws of Kigali vampires.